Loading...

Special Events

Home/Support/Special Events
Special Events 2017-04-25T10:32:11+00:00

Special Events

A donation to the Lenox Library is a gift that helps to strengthen current community programs, and to create opportunities for additional new and exciting cultural and educational programming.

The library receives 47% of its funding through the Town of Lenox. The other 53% is raised through special events and the Annual Appeal. Planning for this year’s line-up of events is already underway:

  • June 6, 2017 – The 22nd Annual Golf & Tennis Challenge at the Stockbridge Golf Club.
    The event, which benefits the Stockbridge and Lenox libraries, has been moved to an 8:45 a.m. tee off. Registration starts at 8 a.m. Cost is $125 per player.
  • June 16, 2017 – “Past, Present & Future” – a very special event being held in the Lenox Library building in celebration of the town’s 250th Anniversary.
    Volunteers are planning a wonderful, fun, unique night, where you will see first-hand what the Library was, is and could be! Music, dancing, amazing refreshments and surprises. We hope to see you there!
  • August 25-2722nd Annual Gigantic 3 day Book Sale under the tent on the Library grounds is on once again this year, with 1,000’s of books at great prices.

More information to come…!